Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Wonko rants on Daylight Savings Time, a correction on people who have flown, Space X issues, brain shrinking sleep, and battery tech.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- The Pros and Cons of Daylight Saving Time
- Research: Early School Start Times Hurt Students, Hinder Performance
- How Much of the World’s Population Has Flown in an Airplane?
- Federal Investigators Spot Flaws in SpaceX Falcon 9 Rockets (Updated)
- Japan's troubled 'space junk' mission fails
- Sleep Shrinks the Brain--and That's a Good Thing
- Brain may flush out toxins during sleep
- Fact Checking The Claim Of 97% Consensus On Anthropogenic Climate Change
- Gas Craters Off Norway Linked to Fringe Bermuda Triangle Theory
- Tesla quietly brings online its massive – biggest in the world – 80 MWh Powerpack station with Southern California Edison
- Long-lasting flow battery could run for more than a decade with minimum upkeep
- Converting atmospheric carbon dioxide into batteries