Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
We visit the Atomic History Museum, the Mob Museum, eat at Wicked Spoon and The Steak House, win a Hoberman sphere in a claw machine, and talk balloon surveillance and cooking the perfect steak.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Radiation Death and Deception
- CIA Museum
- The Mob Museum
- St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Wicked Spoon
- THE Steak House
- 2 Pack Hoberman Spheres *
- A Brief History of Project Moby Dick, the Cold War’s Least Believable Surveillance Strategy
- Japan's Secret WWII Weapon: Balloon Bombs
- Cook My Meat
- Will it Sous Vide
- Sous Vide on Amazon *
- Why Food Browns
- Hack Of The Day: Electrocute A Hot Dog, Enjoy Lunch
- Phone Dock Giveaway!
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.