Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
ADHD looks more like a sleep problem, a bag to protect your car, humans are smarter than apes, AI issues, X-37B re-launch, eclipse doughnuts, context & symbol appropriation, & Clarkson quits smoking.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Is ADHD really a sleep problem?
- This Tesla Model S is literally floating in a flood bag in flooded garage in Houston
- Twitter: Elon Musk
- Extreme Vehicle Protection
- VIDEO: Suspect Draws Gun, Gets Shot Multiple Times in Store Where Everyone Was Armed
- Hurricane Irma Strengthens Into a Category 3; Potential Threat to the Leeward Islands, Puerto Rico, Bahamas and the United States
- Dramatic before and after photos show the scale and scope of Harvey's devastating floods
- Instagram Stories now work in your browser
- Are Humans Smarter Than Apes? Scientists Say Studies Are Biased
- Cooking With Cody: Nightshade Stew
- Machines Taught by Photos Learn a Sexist View of Women
- Google Translate AI invents its own language to translate with
- Vladimir Putin Says Whoever Leads in Artificial Intelligence Will Rule the World
- SEE IT: Self-braking Volvo fails test drive, slams into group of onlookers
- An ethicist explains his 4 chief concerns about artificial intelligence
- List of Animals That Have Passed the Mirror Test
- Fifth Launch Date for Secretive USAF X-37B Space Plane Revealed by Pentagon
- Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating the Solar Eclipse with a New Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
- A group of protesters demanded that a Native American swastika be removed from an SLC market — but were they right?
- Jeremy Clarkson confirms he has quit his 43-year 40 a day smoking habit after he nearly died of pneumonia while on summer holiday in Majorca
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.