Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Adventitious goes to see the eclipse and has a fantastic time. We talk about Wonko's heart attack. Yeah. That happened. We also try oreos, chocolate, and talk about the recent protests.
Link to download the episode:
Links from this episode:
- NASA: Eclipse 2017
- BYU Idaho: Technology Support
- Space Station Transiting 2017 ECLIPSE, My Brain Stopped Working - Smarter Every Day 175
- Solar Eclipse Timer
- Traffic into Utah jammed as eclipse fans head home on Interstate 15
- Coronary Angiography | Cardiac Catheterization | Nucleus Health
- PB&J Oreo Peanut Butter and Jelly Oreo Cookie *
- Oreo Thins Coconut Creme Sandwich Cookies, 10.1 oz *
- New! Oreo Salted Caramel Thins Cookies 10.1 oz ( 2 Pack) *
- Fruition Chocolate 100% *
- Ritual Chocolate ONE HUNDRED PERCENT 100%
- Nearly as many GOP voters blame counterprotesters as white supremacists for Charlottesville violence
- Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley
- Liberal professors outnumber conservatives nearly 12 to 1, study finds
- 4 defendants acquitted in Nevada Bundy standoff
- Should Protesters Be Allowed to Have Guns?
- CapArms Question of the Day: Is Open Carry Stupid and Silly?
- Second Amendment Foundation: No Open Carry at Political Rallies, Please