Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Flakka: an evil new drug, pizza fatalities, Valerian review, campus concealed carry, North Korea and their nuclear game, and Ron Dennis may get paid out in fabulously rare cars.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- ‘Devil’s Drug’: Flakka Is Driving Florida Insane
- WARNING!!! EXTREMELY DISTURBING!!! 'FLAKKA' - TERRIFYING DEMON ZOMBIE DRUG SWEEPING THE NATION!!!
- 10 Odd items from Vertu’s luxury liquidation auction
- ‘Pizza fatalities’ reported after DiGiorno, Tombstone truck crashes on Arkansas highway
- 'Moby-Duck': When 28,800 Bath Toys Are Lost At Sea
- Film of U.S. Army destroying Nuremberg swastika violates YouTube's policy on hate speech
- Is It Okay for Restaurants to Racially Profile Their Employees? A New Freakonomics Radio Episode
- IMDB: Valerian
- Luc Besson Calls Captain America Propaganda
- Luc Besson Is Completely Wrong About Superhero Movies
- Professor goes to work in body armor after concealed weapons allowed on campus
- Malicious code written into DNA infects the computer that reads it
- IVF: First three-parent baby born to infertile couple
- North Korea details Guam strike plan and calls Trump 'bereft of reason'
- North Korea and Trump administration quietly involved in 'back channel' diplomacy
- Everything You Want to Know About North Korean Nukes (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- The Propaganda Food of North Korea Was Plentiful and Bland
- Bad to the Bone: Fun Facts about the Boeing (Rockwell) B-1B Lancer
- Wikipedia: Goiânia accident
- North Korean Officials Fail At Photoshop
- Former McLaren Chairman Could Get Paid with 13 Rare Race Cars
- Inside the Scandal That Rocked the Formula One Racing World
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.