Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Mormon's should have stopped Trump? Voyager nears 40, Bitcoin just forked, a molten metal squirt gun, Patook, DefCon & Black Hat, and the crazy electronic badges of DefCon.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Huffington Post says Mormons could've kept Trump from reaching the White House but they didn't
- Poll: Hillary Clinton Is Less Popular Than Trump
- NASA's Voyager Spacecraft Nears 40th Anniversary, Still Transmits Data
- The Emoji Movie
- HBO Security Contractor: Hackers Stole ‘Thousands of Internal Documents’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Wait, Bitcoin Just Did What?
- Popular torrent client can steal your CPU cycles to mine bitcoins
- World's LARGEST SUPER SOAKER!! (not clickbait)
- The World's SECOND Largest Super Soaker!
- Molten Metal Squirtgun!
- Wikipedia: Trojan Room coffee pot
- Patook wants to be Tinder for platonic friendships
- Black Hat
- Armatix IP1 “Smart Gun” Hacked with $15 Worth of Magnets
- Criminal’s Family Laments The Good Guy’s AR-15 Made The Fight Unfair
- Security This Week: The Very Best Hacks From Black Hat and Defcon
- The U.S. Army is teaching kids how to hack at DEF CON
- Michael Ossmann Pulls DSSS Out of Nowhere
- Iran Hacked GPS Signals To Capture U.S. Drone
- Paranoid cybersecurity pro on vacation thwarts card-stealing scammers
- All the Unofficial Electronic Badges of DEF CON
- The exquisite art and subculture of Def Con’s (unofficial) badges
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.