Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
We discuss an episode of Planet Money that discusses the Magnitsky Act, how it relates to Trump, and we discuss why that doesn't matter.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Planet Money: Episode 784: Meeting The Russians
- Freakonomics: When Helping Hurts
- Freakonomics:Oil #1: We Buy Oil
- Supporters of the Magnitsky Act Claim They've Been Targets of Russian Assassination and Kidnapping Bids
- Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative
- Scott Adams Blog: Good Example of Our Two-Movie Reality
- Trump shaking hands with Putin
- Pew Research Center: The Modern News Consumer
- Pew Research Center: News Use Across Social Media Platforms 2016
- Social media 'outstrips TV' as news source for young people
- Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed *
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.