Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Adventitious Ep 81 - One Legged Flamingos, Cultural Appropriation, & Integrity in Scientific Journals.
Top Gun 2 confirmed, Apollo 11 pouch for sale, why flamingos stand on one leg, burrito shop closes due to "cultural appropriation", Divides Aside podcast, Team Viewer, and you can own a tank.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Is Happening, Tom Cruise Confirms
- Collection bag from Apollo 11 moon mission to be sold at auction
- Scientists have worked out why flamingos stand on one leg
- Oregon burrito shop run by white women shuts down amid accusations of cultural appropriation
- Black Harvard Students Hold Their Own Commencement Ceremony
- Fake academic paper published in liberal journal hilariously exposes the absurdity of gender studies
- Divides Aside podcast by Emily Graslie and David Dault
- Louder With Crowder
- TeamViewer 12
- On The Kind of Weapons the Founders Envisioned
- Tank (1984) *