Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Boogers can be as good for you as medication, SpaceX is busy with static fire tests & Mars announcements, using fake tusks to track the illegal ivory trade, & getting free chicken nuggets via Twitter.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Eating bogies is good for teeth and overall health, scientists conclude
- New NIH Guidelines on Infant Exposure to Peanuts Upend Years of Parental Paranoia
- Static fire test brings Falcon Heavy one step closer to debut - See more at: http://spacenews.com/static-fire-test-brings-falcon-heavy-one-step-closer-to-debut/#sthash.uwMKVARw.dpuf
- SpaceX may finally be reaching a nirvana of high flight rates
- Given the hazards of landing on Mars, SpaceX may send two Dragons in 2020
- Busy Road to Mars Opens in 2020
- NASA Spacecraft Images Offer Sharper Views of Apollo Landing Sites
- Apollo Moon Landing Flags Still Standing, Photos Reveal
- SpaceX settles with underpaid employees for $4 million
- Has the SpaceX steamroller finally arrived?
- How Saving Elephants Got One National Geographic Explorer Arrested
- Joseph Kony is still at large. Here’s why the U.S. and Uganda were willing to give up the hunt.
- KONY 2012
- Lord of War *
- #NuggsforCarter beat Ellen, made Twitter history — and won Wendy's
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.