Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Today we talk tattoos and eye dying, the value of subscribers, the old Banana Republic, an Instagram promo that worked too well, NASA's space suit shortage, and a fraudulent microbeads study.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Eyeball Tattooing
- Black Rain *
- SciShow: How Are Search Engines So Fast?
- SourceFedNerd Becomes NowThis Nerd, And Subscribers Flee En Masse
- Banana Republic rising: Remembering the store’s safari years
- Banana Republic Guide to Travel & Safari Clothing
- The J. Peterman Company
- That red swimsuit Instagram promo was so successful it failed
- Bill Gates $5,000 Giveaway
- NASA might run out of space suits before it quits the ISS
- March For Science
- A Scientists’ March on Washington Is a Bad Idea
- Can March for Science Participants Advocate Without Losing the Public's Trust?
- The Problem With the March for Science
- Trademark, Patent, or Copyright?
- Stephen Hawking Says Humans Have 100 Years to Move to Another Planet
- A groundbreaking study on the dangers of 'microplastics' may be unraveling