Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Today there is molten carbon under the US, Gus Johnson announces Par 9, Scientist make an artificial womb & we talk implications including abortion, fake mud on jeans, and over eager licensing boards.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- A Massive Lake Made Up Of Molten Carbon Unearthed Beneath The Western US
- How to Make Graphene
- Kola Superdeep Borehole
- Par 9 Kickstarter Announcement!
- Babies Floating in Fluid-Filled Bags
- Nordstrom is selling $425 jeans covered in fake mud, Mike Rowe calls them out
- How Occupational Licensing Laws Are Fencing People Out Of Opportunity
- Man Fined $500 for Criticizing Traffic Cameras With Math
- Taxi medallions reach lowest value of 21st century
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.