Today we talk about how to punish one conjoined twin murderer, a rubber band refrigerator, North Korean missile failure, red is not the color of death in Star Trek, and digital street signals.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- No Dumb Question
- Smarter Every Day
- The Ten Minute Bible Hour
- If a Siamese Twin Commits Murder, Does His Brother Get Punished, Too?
- A refrigerator that works by stretching rubber bands
- Redshirts Aren't Likeliest to Die — and Other 'Star Trek' Math Lessons
- Does the color red really make bulls angry?
- Wikipedia: Declassification
- A Newfangled Traffic Light Built for People and Robots
- First electric traffic signal installed
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages