Today we discuss the implications of the US bombing Syria, look at the UK initiating BREXIT, talk space probes & the restart of plutonium production, and SpaceX recovers the faring from a Falcon X.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- U.S. carrier group begins ‘routine patrol’ of tense South China Sea
- Media backing Trump on bombing Syria, but difficult questions remain
- Trump touts progress but no breakthrough after meeting with China's Xi
- Brexit: All you need to know about the UK leaving the EU
- Scottish Independence Vote May Be Decided ‘Within Weeks’
- Production of Plutonium Spacecraft Fuel Could Boom in Early 2020s
- Wikipedia: Calcium-48
- The Elephant's Foot of the Chernobyl disaster, 1986
- Extra portion of SpaceX rocket recovered from launch, Musk says
- Flight of the Blackbird: The how, what and why of the incredible SR-71
- Phone Dock Giveaway!
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages