Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Today we talk about exposed Trump tax returns, Bush "W" schooling Matt Lauer, Boaty McBoatface, the Nissan GTR LM, carbon fiber, pickles & peppermint, the Oxford Comma, flooding & the VW Phaeton.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Bill Maher calls Rachel Maddow's tax scoop 'a Help Trump Burger'
- George W. Bush Favors A ‘Welcoming’ Immigration Policy, Says Media Is ‘Indispensable’ To Democracy
- These photos show the real Boaty McBoatface in all its glory
- Here’s How Much Pee There Is in a Swimming Pool
- Iditarod dogs reach checkpoint without their sleeping musher
- Formula 1
- Corvette Racing wins third straight 12 Hours of Sebring in GTLM class
- Nissan GTR LM Nismo - 4 Reasons Why Its FWD & Front Engine
- Audi Will Withdraw From Endurance Racing To Concentrate On Formula E
- Carbon fibre's journey from racetrack to hatchback
- What's the Story? Exploring the peppermint stick and pickle snack from the South Side
- Lack of Oxford Comma Could Cost Maine Company Millions in Overtime Dispute
- Microsoft is pulling the plug on Windows Vista, the operating system everybody loved to hate
- Salt Lake flood of 1983
- More cities swapping out sandbags with Muscle Wall
- McDonald's on anti-Trump tweet: Account was hacked
- VW Admits Tesla Model S Killed Off Next-Gen Phaeton
- Volkswagen Phaeton W-12 4MOTION
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.