Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Scott Adams posted an interesting take on Global Warming. We take it on and discuss at length.
Links to this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Smog in the American West: Study shows Asia largely to blame
- How to Convince Skeptics that Climate Change is a Problem
- Particles Found to Travel Faster Than Speed of Light
- Once Again, Physicists Debunk Faster-Than-Light Neutrinos
- Climate Change Funding and Management
- Skeptical Climate Scientists Coming In From the Cold
- 1981 climate change predictions were eerily accurate
- Empty Space is NOT Empty
- Tucker vs. Bill Nye the Science Guy
- NASA.gov Q. Why use the adjusted rather than the "raw" data?
- A Top Climate Scientist Blows the Whistle on Shoddy Climate Science
- Cities tend to be warmer than rural areas
- Ocean Temperature
- Will Pacific Island Nations Disappear as Seas Rise? Maybe Not
- Small atoll islands may grow, not sink, as sea levels rise
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.