Today we look at the Nokia 3310, Ham radios in space, Holographic 3D printing, the cost-benefit ratio of owning a 3D printer, ABS smoothing, Ford's friend with a death wish, and the nuts Colin Furze.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Hands on: New Nokia 3310 (2017) review
- SpaceX launch ham radio transceiver to ISS
- Hams in Space
- 3D Printing Using Holograms is Actually Printing in 3D
- Ask Hackaday: Is Owning A 3D Printer Worth It?
- Introducing the MOD-t 3D Printer
- Digitally Hand Crafted
- Costco Photo Center
- Simple way to make ultra-smooth 3D prints at home
- Kickstarter: PolySmooth & Polysher: 3D Prints Without Layers
- Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike *
- ColinFurze YouTube Channel
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages