Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
This week we discovered why windows drivers are dated 2006, talk SpaceX, discuss SETI, marvel at the planets of TRAPPIST-1, and talk about Russian smoke detectors of death.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Microsoft Explains Why Windows Drivers Are Dated June 21, 2006
- Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?
- SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Elon Musk accuses the UAW of paying an employee to unionize Tesla
- SETI Institute
- This Ain't Your Grandma's SETI
- NASA Telescope Reveals Largest Batch of Earth-Size, Habitable-Zone Planets Around Single Star
- Soviet Era Smoke Detector Torn Down, Revealing Plutonium
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.