This week we are thinking of Richard hatch, caution on our treatment of Muslims, Abstract on Netflix, A discussion on Schooling and teachers that make a difference, and the final week of our contest!
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- Richard Hatch (1945 - 2017)
- Abstract: The Art of Design
- Christoph Neimann
- service: the us military, elsheba khan at the grave of her son, specialist kareem rashad sultan khan
- Lord of War
- Why the Factory Model of Schools Persists, and How We Can Change It
- Link to our Watch Band for an Apple Watch Giveaway!
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages