Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Big Episode 42! We have a Grand Tour spoilercast on the Stuttgart episode, talk how much the Ghostbusters would have been making, discuss Le Mans and Steve McQueen, have our first Word of the Week: Purloined, gush about our fake fidget cubes, bag on crowd funding even though Wonko likes his Mod-T 3D printer and Glyph video headphones, a quick diversion into VR headsets, and a distressing discussion about nuclear armageddon miraculously avoided in "Command and Control".
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- The Grand Tour - 9. Berks To The Future *
- How Much Money Would the Ghostbusters' Business Actually Be Worth?
- Le Mans *
- Steve Mcqueen: The Man & Le Mans *
- Steve McQueen
- Word of the Week: Purloined
- Fidget Cubes *
- Fidget Cube: A Vinyl Desk Toy
- Mod-T by Newmatter
- Avegant Glyph
- CST-01: The World's Thinnest Watch
- Steam Early Access Games
- ELEGIANT 3D VR Glasses *
- HTC VIVE - Virtual Reality System *
- In Chilling Documentary 'Command And Control,' A Nuclear Explosion Narrowly Avoided
- Command and Control: Nuclear Weapons, the Damascus Accident, and the Illusion of Safety
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.