Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Today we talk about Carrie Fisher, George Michael, Robert Hulseman, and Henry Heimlich. We also talk about the probablility of Aluminum playing a role in Alzheimers seems to have risen, crazy things Cody Reeder has done on his channel, the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide, John Williams having never seen a Star Wars move (as if), the apple 30% battery problem, the hypocrisy of NOT participating in the Trump inaguration, and is the Russian hack of the DNC relvant to the election?
Link to this episode:
Links from this episode:
- 'Star Wars' Braintrust Sets Meeting to Plot Leia's Life After Carrie Fisher's Death
- Singer-Songwriter George Michael Dies at 53
- Creator Of Red Solo Cup, Robert Hulseman, Dies At 84
- Henry Heimlich, The Man Behind The Life-Saving Maneuver, Dies
- Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology
- Cody's Lab: Bare Hand vs Liquid Mercury
- Cody's Lab: Drinking Cyanide
- Strange but True: Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill
- Dihydrogen Monoxide - The Truth
- John Williams Has Never Seen ‘Star Wars,’ Doesn’t Think Much Of His Scores
- Apple Admits iPhones Have A Problem
- Bill O'Reilly: Stars who won't perform at Trump's inauguration are 'un-American'
- Putting the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's performance at the presidential inauguration in perspective
- How is Assange “1,000 percent” certain Russia didn’t hack DNC?
- US officially accuses Russia of hacking DNC and interfering with election