Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Today we let Professor Porsche teach us how his name is pronounced, we talk about Clarkson, Hammond, and May's new social media platform DriveTribe, talk Pepsi and Harrier Jump Jets, look at how Apple could rid themselves of the home button, reminisce about the Franklin Covey Planner, decide if we should keep pennies or not, and finally talk fake news.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- How to pronounce Porsche
- Grand Tour *
- [HOONIGAN] Ken Block's GYMKHANA
- That Time Pepsi Promised to Give Away a Harrier Jet
- This new fingerprint tech could be the death of the iPhone home button
- Franklin Covey Planner *
- Should We Get Rid of the Penny? – 8 Reasons to Keep It vs Eliminate It
- We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned
- OK Go Smithsonian American Ingenuity Award Acceptance Speech
- The Official Science Faction Podcast Webpage
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.