Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Today we discuss why you don't freeze fish in an ice skating rink, using glue to solve the space junk problem, what happened to Luke's hand, conservation of 3D art pieces, the unnecessary Churro Duo, Ken M and his professional trolling, making your own tritium based nuclear battery, and Fit Bit's Pebble acquisition.
Link to download this episode:
Adventitious Ep 34 - Japanese Crazyness and Tritium Batteries
Links from this episode:
- Japan's 'Space World' apologizes for freezing 5,000 fish in skating rink
- Space’s Trash Collector? A Japanese Entrepreneur Wants the Job
- Army Reloads on Sticky Foam Weaponry
- The Empire Made Evil Clones from Luke Skywalker's Severed Hand
- UCL Works on Conserving 3D Art
- These Interlocking 3D Churros Are Dominique Ansel's Latest Hit Pastry
- The 27 Greatest Comments From Ken M
- Make a Tritium Nuclear Battery or Radioisotope Photovoltaic Generator
- Fitbit Buys Software Assets From Smartwatch Startup Pebble
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.