Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
Things start out pretty normal in this episode, with discussions about GoTenna and X-raying fossilized bird feathers, and then a discussion about "His Majesty" in Gross Pointe, leads us into a great discussion about The Constitution and the first three amendments.
Download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- goTenna Mesh wants to give you coverage in spotty areas via mesh network
- X-Ray Images of Bird Feathers Hold the Secret to Dinosaur Colors
- Michigan student successfully changes preferred pronoun to 'His Majesty' on class roster
- Reverence And Rage: Southerners Battle Over Relics Of The Confederacy
- The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription (The Original)
- The Constitution of the United States As Amended (July 25, 2007)
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.