Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Lunarpages
US drops the MOAB, China rejects N Korea coal, US sentiment in Middle East on the rise, Tesla worth more than Ford?, the Grammar Vigilante, IOT provider bricks device, United pulls a man off a flight, the physics of shoe laces, and Wonko nearly loses a foot.
Link to download this episode:
Links from this episode:
- GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast
- That MOAB Bomb Dropped On Afghanistan Actually Cost $170,000
- Afghan Official Says 94 ISIS Fighters Killed In 'Mother Of All Bombs' Attack
- North Korean Missile Launch Fails ‘Almost Immediately,’ U.S. Military Says
- China rejects North Korean coal shipments, opts for US supplies instead
- Afghan Ambassador’s STUNNING Answer to Difference Between Trump and Obama
- Tesla Is Now More Valuable Than Ford
- Revealed: Self-styled 'grammar vigilante' corrects badly punctuated shop signs in dead of night
- IoT company bricks customer's device after negative review
- Police violently drag man from United plane after airline reportedly overbooked flight
- People In China Are Calling For A Boycott Of United Airlines
- Sorry, That United App "Drag And Drop Feature" Update Is Definitely Fake
- Burger King’s new ad forces Google Home to advertise the Whopper
- Shoe-string theory: Science shows why shoelaces come untied
- Phone Dock Giveaway!
A dad and his two sons, solving the world's problems one podcast at a time.